Thursday, April 14, 2011

Je suis de retour~

I'm back!

I enjoyed my solo Paris walk last time and I enjoyed the romantic city with my girls too!!
Had kind of different feelings towards the city for the first-time-visit and this second one.
Both are great one. 

And one thing popped up when i did the planning for the trip, this city is full of landmarkssssss!
They had great, fine and MASSIVE architectural works.


Smile my girls!


Super hot day during our arrival~Went to the countryside of Paris, the famous Versailles , HUGE garden~


Everything is awesomely big in Paris.

Just couldn't believe that I was right under the Eiffel tower for the first time i visited and it looked so unreal for me. Parisian hated the tower so much. There was a novelist he claimed to hate that tower and he had to  lunch everyday in the tower because that's the only place where he could get rid of the view of Paris with the tower. LAME!


And I particularly LOVE the moment when we were on the cruise for the Seine river. Though not much awesome photos have been taken on the cruise (my poor camera was out of control with its flash, G-G), but still, we enjoyed the river cruise with Moet & Chandon, some Tunisian sweets and brownies. The awesome part was the last part of the cruise trip. 


'Aux Champs Elysees~Aux Champs Elysees!!'
Those young parisians sung the song out loud and happily, crazy and I love it that I joined them in shouting when the song came to the chorus part! High blood pressure~ 555~
And the tower was so shiny right after the high spirit! *clapping* We went even crazier when the tower shined!
What a great end! :))
La vie est grande~


Life is even greater with pretty and handsome boys~ :P

Au revoir!

Have a dazzling Wednesday! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails