Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whatever will be, will be.

Always get awake in the middle of the night recently. I guess my brain started to work again, it's not sleeping even after i go asleep. I'm subconsciously up to something again. Of course my brain works everyday, but it's been a while since i seriously think of the stuff i'm doing now and the things i'm going to do.

I'm totally grateful that i'm living a life that i never imagined that i would be living. I'm no saint. So, fear comes when someone wants to take it away from me. Companies are undergoing hard time now, cut cost and stuff, but hell no to cut me! You are one big fat blind man if you sack me!

I should clear my state of mind now, WTH! *slap myself* Of course my ultimate dream is still  my ultimate dream! I'm going to make it a real one soon, but at the same time i love my life now~ See, greediness of man. Never get enough with what they have.

Anyhow, whatever will be, will be. Not to think about what is the airline going to do with us, just live my life to the fullest. Have faith and know that, man is rich if they believe in hopes and dreams, and of course with money~ *ka-ching*

Talking about dream,


I like LOVE photos that are not overly posed, which you can still feel the real moment even you look at the photo after years. I enjoy looking people being happie and loved. It makes me HAPPIE as well. And I want to capture those beautiful moments. That's my dream. :))



Have an awesome Thursday peep!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails