Sunday, April 24, 2011

A place called Here

Shame on me~ I just finished reading 'A place called Here'. And i bought it like 3 months ago.

It's usually hard for me to be captivated by a movie or book at the beginning. Same goes to this book. I left the book untouched after I first read it until 2 days ago, when i was on airport standby. I brought this book along  and started falling back into the story.

I think they should make this story into movie, so many interesting elements in it. Pictures kept coming up when i read it. It is about how a girl determined on finding her stuff when they gone missing. She wonders where all the stuff go when they simply disappears and she couldn't find them. The story ended up she went to the place where all the missing stuff go, name of that place 'Here' it is. Amazed by her imagination, that 'Here' place is stunning in her description. I'm captivated once again by her book.

Now I know where all my missing things go. :P


Ahem, see you so cute, share a little bit of my love with you. 
Here are some quotes from the book that I have HUGE LOVE on them *winked*

At moments when life is at its worst, there are two things that you can do:
1) Break down, lose hope and refuse to go on while lying face down on the ground banging your fists and

kicking your legs, or 
2) LAUGH.
I would prefer doing the latter. Hope you do the same. *winked again*


We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself.



It's time for another Cecelia Ahern!!


Have a magical Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails