Sunday, April 17, 2011

落马

今天落马啊!

Hahaha~I was so prepared for the flight to JFK! Except for not having enough sleep before the flight~ But when i got to the crew center, and entered the washroom as usual to wear my lips color, i heard my name got called by the briefing officer, I thought i was late for briefing, but then, this sentence hit me!


'Miu Sing (as usual, they call my name wrongly), you are offloaded from the New York flight ya, because you haven't get the visa clearance from the states.'

DANG!! Shit happens. Everytime. There is never a certainty in airline. Everything changes even it's last minute. So, lesson learned.

I felt like crying when i heard that, but my tears dropped back in because I heard the next sentence,

'So you are now on Dubai's flight.'

Another DANG!! I have to put myself back together again for a flight. Smile and safety and serve. There is no time for me to be sad. Another lesson learned.

And so, I went on for the flight. I was impressed by myself, I could smile like angel still on the flight~ GG~
We normally give passengers the comment cards on every flights, and the comments today make me merrier.
The passenger commented : It is really a royal airline!

Awesome!! Hehe~

Finger crossed for the visa clearance!!Popi popi~


NYC, wait for me. :P

Have a amazing Saturday peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails