Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in a nutshell

It's 6th of Janaury 2012.
It's our last January if the world ends at 2012. 
Still, I live normally, going for work as usual, online as usual, stay quiet when I am alone as usual.

Really couldn't figure out what would I do if tomorrow is the end of the world. Hope that internet and skype still in service if the dooms day comes, I can see my loved ones for one last time at least.

It has been a year or so since I left home, graduated, stepped into the grown-up world, my point of view towards life and how I want to live my life has changed, in a good way. Do whatever I want whenever I could, love whoever is lovable, and of course hate whoever I think she's a bitch or he's a bastard, eat whatever I like without thinking of the fat, buy whatever I like without bothering others' comments, shout whenever I have hatred within me *but make sure I don't shout at the one I love.  :)) So whether the world ends or not, I am cool with it~
By the way, 2012 started well, but problems coming continuously after that, hope things go smoother after this. *fingers crossed* Just I need to calm myself down, 保持愉快的心情最重要!

Here I go, 2011 in a nutshell.
.
.
.
Kick-started 2011 by spending time in Eva's house. Friendship would never changes if you treat each others true heartedly. This is what I always believe in.

.
.
.
February 2011, marched back home, for CNY, their craziness always drive me crazy?! Hah!

.
.
.
And made it for Song Susu's birthday! For your information, I would do anything for this lady down here. 义无反顾 is what they call it. And of course for some other Goo Po Man *if any of my Goo Po Man is reading this. Muackss!

.
.
.
It isn't home without Bin Bin in it~
My little hunny bunny. :)

.
.
.
And of course all of my precious ones. Having a family photo during CNY is our tradition.

.
.
.
A lot of events going on during February. No doubt, we were celebrating V's day!
Four of us. With NO boyfriends. And YES, we had fun!

.
.
.
March 2011
Had been away to my favorite trip ever!
Would never forget how amazing and how magnificent those scenery are.
Lucky to have seen such stunning places before the world ends.

.
.
.
April 2011, we would never waste any benefit that is offered by the company, Extra Crew is one of the benefit, we travel for free, so why not spending our days off in different countries?
To Paris, such romantic country with them! :[ 
Hah! Eiffel tower stunned me still! Je t'aime!

.
.
.
And May and June 2011,
Met up with the brothers after soo long. 
Together we conquered the Big Apple.



Oh ya, and I went back home for a sweet little vacation! :)
.
.
.
July 2011. Summer and heat!
I've got myself tanned during the trip of Rome.
To have seen one of the 7 wonders *slashing Coloseum  from my bucket list.*
To have eaten the most delicious gelato in the whole wide world.
I'm contented! :)

.
.
.
August 2011.
Seems like I kept travelling throughout the whole year.
Hell Yeah! But we always minimized our budget while maximizing our joy at each and every places, or else we would be broke by the time we finish a trip.
Have been to Belgium.
And I had the greatest meal ever in Brussels.

.
.
.
September.
Another item from my bucket list got slashed off.
Niagara Falls.
And new contract signed, what happened after that?
I keep flying. 
With a slightly higher allowance.

.
.
.
October. 
Ever since the Belgium's trip, I always do a lot of homework on what are those delicacies on the destination we are going. Ever since that trip, our budget on food, BOOM! 
Barcelona, opened up my eyesight towards architecture. Those buildings, they can be so alive with so much colors and different structures. Everything is possible, this is what I thought after seeing such amazing architecture.

.
.
.
November 2011,
the year is coming to the end, and we, Chinese use to say, the best is always at the bottom of the pot, which means the last is always the best. 
Same goes to my 2011.
Cici Tan, one of my Goo Po, was in the town!


Besides that, papa, mama and Mei Yi came for their vacation too!!
And here, my another place in bucket list was slashed off too.


.
.
.
December 2011.
Had a busy November and also December.
Went to Beirut for our days off. 
Unlike other arabic countries, Lebanon is looking european.


The liquors in Beirut are CHEAP, and I got wasted consequently.
I don't like the taste of alcohol, but I do like the feeling of getting drunk.
And,
this photo of me puking was well-captured. 



We had Winter Solstice before Christmas. 
Rice flour dumplings, 吃了长一年, which means we grow 1 year older after we have the rice flour dumplings. 

.
.
.
Voila! 
I had done a lot in my 2011, a lot of dreams came true, countless ups and downs. But life goes on, we could stop anything but time. I've attained some of my goals within this 1 year time. *clap clap*
Live life to the fullest, it's easy to say it than to do it. I can only try my best!

2012, I want to become a better person. In every way.
Hmm, quite hard to do so. 
But, who cares?


Life's good. 
Smile more!
Cheers!!



Have a simple Friday!
















2 comments:

  1. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails