Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ng Family Rocked Middle East!

Wow!!
I haven't been here for a month!! Gosh! However, wasn't flying that much last month, I've reached my high hour, flew around 840 hours this year, and we are not allowed to fly over 900 hours per calendar year. That's why I was given a high-hour-holiday, which is good for me, got to bring my parents and Mei Yi around when they were here for vacation.


It was great to have them here in Jordan to bug me. They were here for 9 days, as usual, they argue about every little things now, and the next second, they become close again, like two peas in a pod. The noisiness made me felt like I'm at home. :) 



Never really ask if they enjoy the trip here. But I hope they did. I admitted that I didn't really have a well-planned trip for them. Hope that next trip would be a better one that they don't need to worry about me spending too much money on the trip, which I think it's unnecessary for them to worry about it. We've spent too much of their money in the past quarter century, it's our turn now to take over that role, at least little by little. :)


We started our trip from Cairo, Egypt, then only we were back in Amman.

We were there few days right before the election started. Despite the unstable political condition in Cairo, we still managed to go through the tour, without any obstacles. In fact, we were not in the town where the demonstration took place. We were staying all the time at Giza, the outskirt of Cairo for the first day. And Saqqara, Memphis for the rest of the days. 

Here are some photos of the trip~

Peas in the pod with the royal tombs of King Khufu and King Khafre. Now only I realised Papa wore like an archaeologist that day~Ha!

We were there having tea and watching the sunset and the pyramids! Life's good! :))

 The next day, we went to Saqqara for its Step Pyramids and Pyramid of Teti. We got to go inside the pyramid and it was a thrill!!






Honey mooner at the Citadel of Cairo.




We flew back to Amman after few days in Cairo, visited Ajloun Castle and Jerash at the north of Jordan. 
Like father like daughter!!Papa being modeled by Mei Yi. Hehe~

I love the following shot~Anak manja~

 Then we continued our adventure to Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Deadsea and Ma'in hotspring at the south of Jordan! 

Wadi Rum for its sand, rock, sunset and hospitality of Bedouin. One thing I love the most is the black tea with sage!My all time favorite!!

Family photo!!Love the sand!!

Papa mama and the tea!!Cheers!!

Without any reason, I love the following shot! :)

It was too cold for them to stay overnight in Bedouin camp that night, I decided to save the sleepover in Wadi Rum to the next trip, so we headed south to stay overnight at Aqaba. :))

And the next day, we headed back to north, for Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and Ma'in hotspring of Jordan!

I couldn't stop laughing when i browsed through the photos taken at Dead Sea, papa and mama looking like the Shrek and Princess Fionna with the mud!! :D
Utterly CUTE!!

I'm so gonna bring them over to Amman again next year's spring~ 

Life's good!!Cheers!!



Have a cheerful Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails