Sunday, December 25, 2011

Imagination

What do you really want? I am certain on what I want. That's good, because I know what I really want.

But the thing that matter now, is how to move on. I feel helpless to stay home and do nothing with my camera. I desperately want to move on!!

I am thinking over the same things night over night. So many plans go on in my head, a family photo session, trip to Venice with so many pair of couples, which I can do whatever experiments I desire on them. It's killing to wait for the time to pass and to wait for all the plans to come true! 


It's christmas' eve of 2011, I've been quite a good girl this year, there is no chimney in my house, but I hope Santa could get me a dream-come-true opportunity by breaking the window of my room, I don't mind! :)) *Getting ready a pinky sock*

No crazy celebration this year, stay home peacefully with my christmas-feel pyjamas. Just talked to my family, just had a simple dinner with Vicky, just liked a status of Mei Yi celebrated her christmas with her bunch of closed friends, just tagged a post for Song Lee See, my BFF, to lure her for Mayday's coming concert, listening to Mayday's new album, and writing blog post! I'm blessed to have celebrate it this way. Life's good, except I want to take loads of photos so badly!!!!! 

Photo of the post, Christmas of 2009, with my girls! 
Last christmas I gave you my heart!:))


And before ending the post, a shout out to myself!


夢想永遠是逆光 只有剪影的模樣
會有什麼細節 什麼體驗? 不要只猜想!


By Mayday

Cheers!!!!

And Merry Christmas!



Have a joyous Sunday!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails