Thursday, July 28, 2011

The July

I've been flying and busy lately and didn't realize that I haven't post a blog for quite awhile. Well, everytime when   I logged into my dashboard, the only thing that I did was browsing others' blogs. And when I have time, I googled about our trip to Rome. It makes my adrenalin rushed and by doing research for the place we are heading for holiday raised the anticipation to that whole trip. That was why I was occupied when I was free at home. ROME ROME ROME.

Besides doing the homework for the Rome thingy, I did some price comparisons for my baby too. I'm buying Canon 60D!! For myself, as my birthday pressie! I wish I have the gut to just drop by the shop and say, Okie, I'm taking this one! Please wrap it up for me! and go~ Yea, I wish I have the gut.

Soon, very soon. Canon 60D.

Here is one of my favorite photos from the trip to Rome.


In front of the Pantheon. 


Have an awesome Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails