Friday, August 5, 2011

Time waits for no man

Phew! Time has been slipping through my fingers. Just a blink of an eye, August is already here! I've spent half of the summer on flying, eating, sleeping and exploring places to places on internet. And, I'm up to this lately.


I'm never a luxurious traveler, always go on a trip on optimum budget with maximum exploration to the places I visit. So, I walk a lot, to see a place. Not everyone could bears this sort of exploration I'm up to. Even Ahmeng. :P So, I won't mind if I'm travelling in solo. Sometimes, it's rather relaxing to travel alone because you don't have to take care of and accommodate the needs of your companion.

Traveling is FUN!     

And I'm just plain thankful that I get to travel around like I always wanted to. 

And there is still a list of things to do for myself, other than traveling. Never forget the ultimate dream of mine~So I must never stop trying and dreaming. So as you. ;)


Have a lovely Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails