Monday, August 16, 2010

That's Me!!

Was driving alone back to KL this evening, the weather kept changing along the way , it was pouring at this moment, and stopped at the next. The rain was crazy. And it was the first time i was so afraid of dying on the road. Seriously. I dunwan to die now!!!My life has just begun!! That's what i thought when i was driving.


I have the habit of eating and listening to my fav songs when i drive on the highway which seem endless for me. i get to eat when i have an 'assistant' beside me. And my ipod playlist is the only thing accompany me when im alone with no snacks~ So today, it was just me and my playlist. I let the Mayday's list flow during my drive today. p.s. the concert live version of Mayday. 


能不能暂时把你的梦想给我
在勇气快消失的时候
总有一天要人们叫我披头
最后没成功也作过最美的梦





They always inspire me~
For the 1st time, after making that decision, i cried, i never felt this happie before, different kind of happie, it's like im walking up above the cloud in a breezy day with the magnificient sunset in front of me! Im so thrilled that i get to REALLY doing what i've always been thinking of. Im so excited that im not just merely singing out loud Mayday's song, but also put it in action!! Seriously, u gotta try it once in ur life!! Just let go!!and do it! Leave no regret in ur life!! 





当我和世界不一样 , 那就让我不一样!


Have a blissful Monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails