Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life’s Happening When We’re Planning

6 years ago, I decided to take on a journey of wisdom which I decide to follow my brother’s (Lipin’s) footstep to achieve more in life by going to U.S. to further my study. I was nothing but a troublemaker in high school till my friend Kok Zhen told me of this girl Mui Cing from his class that is really smart. I asked her for help and it ended up with me falling for her. NO love at first sight but I realize how much she appreciated me as someone. 

Finally on August 28th my mum’s bday, I asked her on MSN to be my girlfriend after she tutored me for 2 weeks. I remember her showing up on our first date in school for some school performance or celebration… Pretty and her smile killed me… 

After that, it’s just all about us struggling through life and working hard to make both of us happy as it is… I treasure all we had and I wish we had more time together… I worked hard to match up with her and tried to spend more time to make up of our loss but not having her appreciating it at the end of the day… Finally when time is up, more is expected of me from her and I couldn’t meet her expectations… It’s a weird feeling to leave ur family and friends to venture out in a new continent our a new culture…. I missed her and my family soo much that sometimes I feel like I’m breaking apart… I treasure all we had and I wish we had more time together…

As I remember, she was always emotional when we go to movies (cried most of the times)… I didn’t have napkins or tissues but I wipe her tears of as if it was mine… I am not the perfect match for her but I do wish I am important for her… I will always remember the movie “The Click” which basically made the story of our lives for the past 6 years… How much both of us regretted being naïve and thinking things last forever… Will you still love me in the morning babe??? 

Your job in Jordan, I have 1 advice, “You have to risk it to get the biscuit.” 

Happy anniversary (6th year) hunny… 

To those that read this blog post, cherish life as it is… life is short and it is a struggle but life must go on… 4ever n ever to my beloved girlfriend!!!!


By Meng


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails