Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simply sharing

The reason i started this blog was because i wanna make it my photography blog. But till then,i still couldnt named it as Katelyn Ng Photography, coz there is still a long way to go till i can call myself a photographer. 

I always tell my bro that we must have our small goals to hit everyday, think of 3 things that we wanna achieve each day right after we wake up and make it happens (ahmeng is the one who told me this). Not an easy task though, coz the 1st thing i always thinking after i wake up is to EAT! XD However, it's a great exercise for us to think and put it into action~ 

So~i have to put my dream into action, the thing im doin right now without a dslr is joting down the notes. Notes of how other photographers work on set, what is needed during a photo shooting session and stuff~

U? already work on wat u want? Hope that we could grow together as we move along~ 


A photo a day, keeps me happie always~:D 




There are some green wooden houses at Sg.Palas Tea Plantation, love the color of those houses, so i pulled guang han to take photos for me right before we left that place~

Thanks terence for posing with me~ and guang han for taking the photo for me~



Have a jolly Wednesday!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails