Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Chapter of my LIFE

Finally m graduated!! Kinda mixed feeling, am proud to finish all 4-years course and graduated with the aura of bachelor's degree, grateful to get to know my choir clique and friends who went through ups and downs with me along the 4 long years, and worried for my future undertakings *slap* (coz i gave up to become auditor even though i've accepted the job offered from one of the Big 4!!) and now, padan muka!have to struggle between choices..but still im HAPPPIIEEEE!! :D coz i know where im heading, know what i want, so im lucky still if compare to others!at least i know what im doing, it may not help in making big money, but im pretty sure, by choosing what i chose, i get to live a LIFE!


A moment like this~haha~
      
I took the less taken road, and decided to pursue my dream. I lurve photography, i lurve travelling and i always hope i could work for my interest. 


I wanna be Malaysia version of Jasmine Star!!yay!!So, by hook or by crook, i ll move towards my goal~although i dun have the background for photography, but i believe by practice,practice and practice, i can do it!!


Believing me can get what i dream of, it's just the matter of time, there is nothing we cannot do if we have the determination. Everybody has their own dream, but not everyone has the courage to chase after their dream!People, there are always obstacles, objections and criticism stand in our way in pursuing our dream, which make us doubt about what we are doing, but don't ever give up!!We only fail if we fail to keep trying~


So now, i have to get myself a job, accumulate my savings and get my set of gear!!couples, be prepared yea~ be my model to practice!! ;)


Fish and Zoe~


Guys!Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails