Thursday, January 6, 2011

Great Year with GREAT start

Ha! What a kick off for the new year. I considered this as the worst start of a year ever with the worst flight experience i had with the flight team and the news of Ahmeng bumped into an accident, a serious one. Thanks god that he is safe and sound after all. I love you hunny, say it to ur dearest friends and family just in case someday something happens and you couldn't get the chance to tell them that you love them.

Before that, i must say that, i had an awesome night for the NYE with all my girls, get wasted and wicked at Eva's house. ;) And i perhaps this would be the starting point for our Ibiza trip during May 2011. :D

Photo of the night!


Speaking of the worst flight ever, I cried onboard, all kind of incidents happened onboard. But after Im done crying and spitted all the craps out for once to my roommate, that's the end of the story. Keep telling myself that everything will be alright. We wont be the best until we experience the worst! Thus, the way not to let others to take you down, is to do the job even better than you can. I've showed my sunshine smile all the way when i did the service after the cry.


就算是這個世界 把我拋棄 而至少快樂傷心我自己決定


    所以我說 就讓它去 我知道潮落之後一定有潮起 有什麼了不起!




Have a Happie New Year peep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails