Sunday, January 9, 2011

潮落后的潮起

:D

Had a great flight with awesome crew!Met two clique in the flight!I was HAPPIE to the max for the flight. It is quite a compensation after the awful flight experience i had. So i said, we must always hope for the ups when we are down. The ups will always come after down, it's just the matter of time it takes to come. Im blessed that it came so soon for me.

Bonus for the flight, i saw the XXXL size of The Big Dipper, 北斗七星 up in the sky on 28,000 feet. Another 1st time in my life. And the starry sky is the most beautiful freckles i have ever seen in the world. How i wish i could snap that moment with my camera and share with everyone else. I couldn't imagine how's the view for those astronauts in the space. Must be a killer of view, i bet those astronaut must be thinking 'I could die here for the view'. The only different thing between astronaut and me is that they have killer camera that takes stunning pictures unlike me. ;) 

In a nutshell, I love night flight and most importantly with light load of passengers, that's the only time i get to enjoy the view and silence of the night, *ahem* not that silent actually with the sound of engines roaring.


The two cliques i mentioned, Mohammed and Anshula, my left and my right~


Have a peaceful Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails