Monday, November 1, 2010

Start of something new

Tomorrow is the day!! Our big day, Graduation day!! Time really flies~ Though the training period is short, we have been through ups and downs. Glad that i had made up my mind to strike for what i want in my life, and i felt extremely grateful for  everything that turned out great for me!! The more i travel along my journey, the more people i meet, and so the more i learn, to love, to thank, to take, to give, to care, to share....


We've got our uniform, our hat, our heels, our baggage sets, our safety manual, everything we need onboard, and we are now equipped with the knowledge and skills to help people out onboard!! Im so effin nervous and anxious for our first flight!! Is it going to be a good or bad one?? Hopefully everything goes smoothly onboard!! And for all my girls, may all of us fly up safely and high!! Happy graduation!!






Have a yippie Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails