Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Available

Im back in this dusty place!

I've already started flying after the graduation. 2 flights before i got back to Malaysia. And 2 flights after i was back in Amman. Gonna do my 4th flight tonight after i am available for 2 days. We called 'no flight day' as 'available day'. Everyone in our batch is dying to fly, cause we get to earn more flying allowances with more flights. Ya, i want more flights as well, cause i want money!:p It was so nice to see everyone flying to different places. Hope all of us get good flight and yummy allowance at the end of the month~;)

I do enjoy my available time. I finished the whole 1st season of Glee which i wanted to watch it for so long as i don't have the time to watch it during the training period. It was awesome! It reminds me of the family that we've got back in uni time. We did strange and freak stuff all the time. We sang in the crowd without bothering others eyes on us, in fact we enjoyed it! We din't know each other at 1st but the friendship grew through time. We laughed together and we cried together. Aww, it was quite a chapter in my life that couldn't be erased even if i grow old.

People learn through experiences. By walking down the journey i've been through, i gained lessons, good one and bad one. Friends and family. And most important thing, the memories we had together!

Before i end this post, i wanna do a lil prayer! I want more flights as well as available time, may be 2 available days in a month, so that i get to spend some time in my little space of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails