Wednesday, September 22, 2010

You're are all medically fit!!

We have done all the administration procedures and legal procedures within this 8 days in Amman, travelling back and forth from one place to another is really a tiring routine. Just couldn't imagine how hectic is the life once we start flying! And tomorrow is the official starting day of our training course, train to become a real air stewardess!

I can't say we are the air stewardess till the whole training course is over. Just today, our medical results were out. 3 of us got called out for further inquiry. Out of 3, 1 has to operate her eyes, another 1 have to go for further check-up, and the last 1 has failed the med check up and send home by tonight's flight!!! GOSH! The room that used to be filled with laughters and noisiness has suddenly became quiet! Dead silence in the room! I was praying in my heart, hope everything is alright, hope i pass my med check up, hope my height won't become a problem for me!! I felt as if i am a leather, just a small breath, then i will be blown away! Never coming back~

Right then, there is this woman, came into the room and announced : You are all medically fit!!
I was like OH MY GOSH!! Im so relieved that i can't speak a word, just running around finding someone to hug!!haha, the feeling is like we just won a champion in choir competition!!!! Exactly!! I was in the cloud nine after all hell!!

There is nothing we cannot do, it's just depends on our will, it's either we want to do or not. Okie, that's ME!! But there was one moment today, i felt that i am so helpless and there is really nothing more i can do to move on further. I can do nothing as i am born to be that way. So i HOPE and PRAY. When we have done our best and we can do nothing further, all we can do is to hope and pray.

I promised i will do my best to chase my dream and live a fruitful life!!



Hope my peer who failed the med check up can move along strong as that's not the end of the world! Go out and lead another wonderful life!!

Peep, Have a great Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. congratulation~
    Nice to hear that~~~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn Ng! Didn't know that was your name. :)

    Glad to hear things are going well for you. Take care over there ya. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails