Friday, September 17, 2010

Touched Down!

After a 12-hour long-haul flight, i finally stepped on the soil of Amman, the capital of Jordan. This is the 1st time for me being so far away from home, crossed almost half of the globe. Thanks a trillion to Edison, for chauffeuring us to the airport. Thanks to Yilang, Sam, Qing Lynn, and specially Jia le, the unexpected guest!hee~And also my choir family, it really surprised me when i got Cheng Choon's call. Gosh! I thought you guys forgot about me already, never received any messages from you guys. It was very heart-warming to see you all showed up at the airport! T-T

Time to report what we have been doing for the past few days~

We've done some medical check-ups and some legal procedures since day one. Doctor said my hearing is like an old man's hearing. GOSH! Im an old woman~result of going too much of Mayday's concert, with all the blast~hehehe~ Left only the last check-ups which is E.C.G., other than that, everything is fine!! Perhaps im in good condition to fly. :)

Pa and Ma and all my loved ones, I reached Jordan safely! Please don't worry about me, i know how to take good care of myself! Won't get bully by bangala~ ;) Trying to catch up with everything, making new friends and also MISSING ALL OF YOUs!!

Here comes the photo of each post~



Before ending the post, please allow me to say that,

I Am Happie! Because im one step nearer to my dream!


Have a wonderful Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. wanted to go airport too~ huh~ I am away from KL that time. Cried also when saw you cried in the photo~ =)
    haha...sometimes I just too sensibility~ cry when listen a sad song or just read a sad story from newspaper etc....haha...
    anyway, take a photo and upload to facebook when u wear your uniform~ so excited and wanted so much to see it! haha..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails