Monday, June 3, 2013

Dream

I have been talking about dream, with myself and only myself. And it has been awhile now, since I started chasing after my dream. It took time, and I'm still waiting and trying my best to reach out. Some said, dream is like a silhouette in the light, you could never see how beautiful it is, if you stop trying to catch it.

I was having this slight hesitation about my dream till I had a long conversation with one of my friends, who has that same beautiful dream like I do. It's like all of sudden, I could see the light again. I could feel my blood is boiling again. 

Then I realised, finding an allies to share your thoughts is really important when you are on your journey towards the dream. Especially when you are alone. Talking to the allies reminds me again about the beauty of the dream, while the reality is torturing me. 

Have faith and believe in your dream can give you strength to make the leap when everybody else is laughing at your dream. No one could stop us from dreaming. Only us ourselves could kill our dream.

Let's dream, and dream big!
最后没成功,也做过最美的梦!



Have a beautiful Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails