Monday, June 3, 2013

Change

It has been a long long while.

I've stopped posting new blog post, wandered around for too long, because I'm lost.

I was once very strong, and determined about my dream. And like any other people, I lost track of it.
Because I have so much to worry about. That's what stops me right there, in front of my beautiful dream. I'm afraid of falling down chasing after my dream. I'm ashamed because I gave in to the reality. The struggles between the reality and my dream, which makes me come to a halt.  Losing myself to the ordinary life. 

Then I looked back, and remind myself of the courage to let go off what I had, to go after what I really want, without hesitation. That urge, I couldn't lose it. I was like a blank paper, waiting myself to draw a beautiful path in front of me. Not afraid of the unforeseen, keep charging forward to pursue that gorgeous life. And that's where I am today, because of the decision I've made back then. It gave me opportunity to travel and see the world, to live in one of my dreams. It was the courageous me who gave me all these. 

It's time again. To make a decision. I believe I will be flying again if I let go of the fear of falling down, like a bird learning how to fly. 

And no doubt, to be a photographer is still my dream. And I will keep travelling still, because it opens my eyes and my soul, with wider and clearer mind and a opened heart. 

Time to change.

Life's good!
Happie Sunday!





P.S. Today is the darkest day in Malaysia's history. 505, the 13th General Election. People stood up for their country, took their courageous steps and thought it would make a difference for once in 57 years. However, it was beaten down harshly by the voting fraud, and the unawakened part of the nation. 

Mourned for the death of democracy, but we will never lose hope, because the people are still there, we are all still alive and I believe, one day, we could make a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails