Thursday, May 17, 2012

Little Thing I Love : Door

Didn't write something about little thing I love for quite a while.
I discovered I've developed a habit while I'm travelling.
The habit of looking at different doors.
The entrance to a house, a family, a fun place, a party, a funeral or to some places that you would never imagine it's gonna lead you to.
It's an entrance from out.
And also a way out from the inside, to the world.


This is a cute little green door I saw in Germany.
Always amazed by how they can make their doors look good.

A reminder to myself, a door is to open, to see the world, to meet people.
I have to keep my own door of mind open, lower my self ego, listen to people, accept and digest.

Don't slam the door in people's face!
Listen carefully to what others have to say.
Live as a better person.

Life's good!
Cheers!

Happie Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails