Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Thing I Love : Sunrise and Sunset

Tomorrow is another day, bring nothing hurts and sad to tomorrow, and lead another cheerful day. Life is too short for sadness and whining. Do crazy things you always want to do, bath in the rain, laugh out loud in a meeting, running among the crowd in the street, just plain crazy things. I found that I lost the craziness as I grow older. Would be crazy a little occasionally and it really makes me feel awesome! Learning not to suppress myself anymore!! Should seriously get my ass up and rock the world out!


Oops, it's a post about little thing i love, the sunrise and sunset, see i was crapping up there and forgot totally about the sunrise and sunset! Amman's sunrise is the best sunrise I've ever seen so far. Might be because of so many night flights that make me go home at the early morning. All those quiet sunrises are so peaceful, make you feel that there is still hope out there. And the sunset, just a wonderful thing to watch to wrap up your busy day.
The photo up there was captured in Chicago, right beside the Chicago river. I love it! Nice sunset right? ;)
So, peep,
Enjoy your every sunrise and sunset while you're still able to do so.



Have an awesome Monday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails