Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to WORK

I'm back in Amman reluctantly! 17-day-holiday are kind of too short for me. :P

Used up almost 4 days on flying and driving home. This kind of short break makes me feel like taking a long unpaid leave just to meet and cuddle with my loved ones. 

Have been flying through half of the globe at the beginning of my holidays, and got to hold hands of hubby for 5 and a 1/2 days long. And spent 5 precious nights wrapped myself up with my own smelly blanket and rolled on my bed at home! These are all small little things that I never thought I'm going to enjoy so much back then. Awww...I miss home, again! or I should say, I miss places with all my loved ones there. 

C'est la vie! It's all about give and take. All the moments that I have to say goodbye to my loved ones, make me grow stronger and mature. I might not look like a mature one, but trust me, i think maturely! ngehe~
I love you! All of you.

Here is one picture of the month. 

Have a great Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails