Friday, February 25, 2011

The Question

Mei Yi asked me one question the other day, 
'Jie, what would be your first question to me if i tell you that I'm getting marry?'

I was stunned for a little while, what would you ask your sister if she tells you that she's getting marry?

Without second thought, i said, 
'Are you really ready for it?'

She laughed after that, and she said,
 'You are my Jie. Very zhun!'

Why zhun? As she said, if i were her close friend, the first question would be like this, 
'Are you pregnant?'

If i were her Hi-Bye friend, the reaction would be,
 'Congratulation!' 
and then gossiping with others at your back if you are pregnant.


So darn TRUE, sah?


Have a blissful Friday!

1 comment:

  1. exactly the same thing i gone through last week..
    My youngest sister (same age with Mian Yi) said that she gonna engage with her bf.
    I asked her, are you really ready for it since you are so young? Not even finish your degree??
    haha...so, a sister must gone through this kind of thing, is it??? haha~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails