Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meng and Me

Dear Meng,

30 minutes to 12 o'clock, the end of Valentine's day. Thinking of writing a post as a remembrance of this special day. And so, I'm here~

We'd only celebrated 2 of our valentine's day together out of 6. Remembered our very first V's day, with love shaped pizza, not delicious, but memorable. Ha! In fact, if one of us are those kind of demanding girl friend or boy friend, that wants roses or candle light dinner for V's day, then we would've been broken up since long time ago.

Used to have those fantasies for the future, when to get marry, when to give birth to a baby, bla bla bla~ all sort of perfect plans. But then i realised, we couldn't plan for it because we don't even know what is happening next. Awaiting for the day that we could stay together again and the day when i wake up, i could see you lying beside me and sniff your shirt, hold each other hands and stray around the shopping mall, having you beside me when my head gets heavy after few drinks, do stupid things on the car when we stuck in the traffic jam.Wouldn't it be nice if we could fast forward the time to that very day?? Should borrow the remote control from Adam Sandler, quite an idea huh!

Hunny, thanks for being with me when i needed you the most, and sorry for not being there for you when you needed me. Thanks for being the one who can make me cry by simply staring at you. And thanks for making me laugh again after every cries. Thanks for everything.

Love you and miss you.

Our favorite line from our favorite movie,
Will you still love me in the morning?
Forever and ever baby.
:D

Muackss!!

Love,
Mong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails