Friday, December 17, 2010

Random

It has been 3 months since i first came to Jordan~Time really flies huh~we have already been flying for almost 2 months, seems to be adapted to this country to the extent of feeling familiar when i heard someone speaking arabic in foreign countries like France and England~ Spooky~~ 

And I've gained weight!! This is definitely spookier than the previous spookiness~ 

And I've started to miss the forever-summer's weather of Malaysia. It's freaking cold here, as if we are living in a gigantic fridge~

And i love this job as an eye opener for me. I've been through lot of my First-time-Experience. First winter. First snow. First Jager Bomb. First Alps. First Eiffel Tower. First time travelling alone..... I hope this list will keep on going.

Hmm~Going to end this post by photos of my girls~
This is the photo that we taken in our home in Jordan by our graduation day.


And this one at the same day, graduation celebration at  korean restaurant with Eva, Mary and Pera.



Happie Flying!!

Have a blessed Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails