Saturday, August 18, 2012

Long Time No See

It's August without me knowing it. Oops.
Lucky me, have been seeing a lot of different places within these 2 months.

Last month of July, was like a vacation month for me, few layover flights, wonderful days off getaway,   though was a busy flying month, but I still feel like I was in vacation.
Here is a photo which I LOVE so much, 



This is one of the photos I've captured during my Colombo flight.
It's amazing, like in heaven *my personal caption for this photo*
But, don't you think it feels like heaven?
I couldn't resist to show those girls this photo after I've captured it.
Just to share my happiness, not showing off.
:P


Did my skill improved??
I hope so.
But still, I'm finding something in me, my style of taking picture, that could differentiate me from others.
Like singer, you could differentiate them by their vocal.
I want to have that different kind of 'vocal' in my photos.
So people could instantly recognize that that's me!
Kind of difficult, but I'll keep on finding.
Nothing is impossible!

Wish me luck!

Have an awesome Saturday!
And Happy Eid to all of my muslim friends!

Life's good, don't forget to smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails