Monday, October 3, 2011

Anniversary

1 year it is! To be precise, 1 year and 18 days. It has been one hell of a ride!!
And I've already signed myself to the airline for another year. Congratulations to myself!
By the way, I still haven't finish exploring the world, I have to at least explore all the seven wonders before I decide to leave.

Despite the traveling, this job is really addictive, of the money, of the experience, of the people you meet. I wonder if I can survive if I'm leaving this job behind. When the time comes, I have to take another big step again, to be out from the huge swirl of cotton candy. I'm gonna just let it flow now~ 

I have this confidence that I can do whatever I want as long as I WANT it. The will, that I always have it. The good thing is I'm not worried for myself, but from the other hand, the bad thing is I'm thinking too much that I stop learning and stop growing, stop wanting something. Or another word, I'm sitting on my comfort zone, not wanting to move anymore. This bugged me nowadays, going to start finding something else other than my works and flight, to keep myself occupied. Learning more Arabic words is my next target and after getting my camera, I'm going to get myself moving towards my DREAM! Practices make perfect! Don't ever give up!

The life is going on, and I keep writing my very own chapters in the way I want it to be. I'm very glad of this! The way I want it to be. =]

Cheers peep!

Here is the photo of the post!


Was having dinner with the girls, not all of us, but we were all as if together. There will always be a next-time.

Cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails